sábado, 26 de marzo de 2011

Simplicity



We may have heard or thought that in the simplicity of things lies its beauty, but have we ever tried to find it, have we ever tried to apply that principle to our common and daily situations?

Why not? I mean, there's no problem without solution, there's no irresistible pain, we all make mistakes, it's implied in our DNA, in our human condition, I think that in every mistake we make, there's an opportunity to learn and that's what life is all about, about learning.

Let's apply this principle to every aspect of our lives, changes starts with one and no one's better than you to take the first step. There are so many things to change in this world, and with an small effort I'm sure we can make it different, we can make it better.

I may not be possitive about a lot of things in life, but if there's one I can say I am, is about knowing that I'm not the best person in this world (not even close), but I can also say that I'm constantly working to change that fact.

Let love be your energy, let love be our energy.

Simple things, simple thoughts, simple acts can help us make a better world, I'm in, I love myself and I love you as well. What are you waiting ?

Make love not war! 

Luis H

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario